Getting your finances in order can be a minefield, especially for those people who are self-employed. Employing the services of an accountant can save you time, and money.
To help public sector workers, we have partnered with a number of Accountants across the UK and created a database for your consideration. We hope this will prove to be a cost effective resource for people looking for an Accountant.
Our database is created using the following criteria:
- All Professional Advice Partners have been sourced with the utmost due diligence on our part.
- Local, Regional and National Accountant Partners have been sourced through the following governing bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CIMA.
- All Accountant Partners have been in practice for a minimum of ten years.
- Each Accountant Partner is appointed an Account Manager in order to monitor the effectiveness of the Partnership and the service provided to our members.
- All Accountant Partners are governed by the Public Sector Direct Terms and Conditions.