There comes a point in everyone’s life when they will need the services of a solicitor. Whether it’s for conveyancing, wills and probate or family law, you’ll need a legal professional.
To help public sector workers we’ve partnered with a number of legal practices across the UK. We hope you’ll find this resource helpful when seeking out a solicitor.
Our database is created using the following criteria:
- All Professional Advice Partners have been sourced with the utmost due diligence on our part.
- Local, Regional and National Legal Partners have been sourced through the following bodies: Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), Justice & The Law Society.
- We endeavour to partner with solicitors who have accreditations or specialise in areas of law that mirror our professional advice areas.
- All Legal Partners have been in practice for a minimum of ten years.
- Each Legal Partner is appointed an Account Manager in order to monitor the effectiveness of the Partnership and the service provided to our members.
- All Legal Partners are governed by the Public Sector Direct Terms and Conditions.